March 15, 2014

no internet? *horrified gasping*

Greetings, friends!

Housekeeping post today: you may have noticed that I tend to post things at breakneck speeds, and that the dates of my posts never match when I actually post them. 

I'm not changing the whole 'weird dates' thing, because it works for me, but I am sad to announce that the 'posting at breakneck speed' thing is unfortunately coming to an end. 

Reason: I just moved to the middle of nowhere, and unfortunately the middle of nowhere has no Internet access at all. Zero Internet access. None. 

Also, we won't be getting Internet access. So I'll probably still be posting fairly often, but I will not be posting four times a day! Probably twice a week, maybe once a week. 

That is all. Housekeeping over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment