September 11, 2014

My siblings talk about my character:

First, an introduction by my magnificent sister, Codename: Maneater.

Who the (awesome!!) character is:
Orwell Barns-Myeong

Why you chose character:
Because Orwell is awesome and cute (duh!) and I'm going to steal him away from Chloe.

First off, what does this character look like?
I think Orwell is really cute with his ridiculous chubby cheeks and hilarious whiny face. He is always being called Chipmunk face by his sister Elliot (who I love!) which I think suits him perfectly. *squishes his chubby cheeks*

Eh, here's a picture I (Chloe) drew of him. This is also my computer background. I digress.


Does this character have any family?
His Dad was murdered by a bajillion murderers (not really just two) and I can't for the life of me figure out who they are because my sister is a genius who so happened to plan this out sitting on her bed.

They live in a tiny house (apartment thing?) that their Dad bought and they have a family dog named Iggy (which is short for Italian Grey hound or whatever) and another dog who I can't remember.

Tell me about their personality.
Orwell is a whiny-butt and a A+ student who works really hard and studies a lot. I think he cries a lot but he didn't cry at his father's funeral.  (oh my gosh he is totally the murderer!)


Now, here's a list of important stuff Maneater thinks you should know about Orwell:

  • he has glasses
  • black hair 
  • chubby cheeks
  • always A+
  • likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
  • his dad was killed
  • two other kids in the family
  • his sister calls him chipmunk face


And here's a list of stuff my other sister (Codename: Naveik) thinks is important:

  • doesn’t like hamsters
  • has brown eyes
  • studies hard for school
  • not the brightest kid
  • is babied a lot
  • doesn’t like rice-krispies (too sugary)
  • prefers cold weather
  • bites his nails
  • always forgets to clip toenails
  • has smallish feet
  • is forced to go to book club (currently reading Little Men)
  • has a Oscar the Grouch mug
  • tends to roll his eyes a lot
  • usually wakes up first
  • has a hard time remembering faces (but is pretty okay with names)
  • listens mostly to classical music by the “big peeps”
  • also likes Elvis
  • has a babyface
  • was born in a hospital
  • he broke his collar-bone when he was six
  • has had the same hairstyle since he was three
  • is very OCD when it comes to organizing books, movies, etc.
  • doesn’t like heights
  • always washes his dishes after meals
  • is the age of twelve

No comments:

Post a Comment