April 17, 2014

setting inspiration from google maps: hashima island

CLICK THIS LINK TO EXPLORE YeAAAAAH

Suggestions for usage: (so I can use a bullet list)
  • post-apocalyptic city
  • haunted island
  • failed alien colony city on earth
  • failed human colony city on strange planet
  • prison island
  • superhuman hideaway
  • city lost in time continuum a bazillion years ago but recently found
  • ghost island that floats places
  • city owned and lived on by an incredibly people-phobic billionaire

Also, pictures:













2 comments:

  1. WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS SO GOING IN MY NEW BOOK. PERFECT. THANK YOU SO MUCH OMW WOW!!!!!!!!!

    Ana

    inkspotwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW, RIGHT? I have literally zero stories that I could use this island in, but I feel waves of inspiration every time I THINK about it. SO COOL. THANK YOU GOOGLE.

    ReplyDelete